Attorney Registration

Attorney Status
To check the status of a Kansas attorney, you may access the Online Attorney Directory, which lists all active, inactive and retired attorneys. You may also e-mail the Attorney Registration Office or call 785-296-8409.

Change of Address
Every registered Kansas attorney is required by Rule 208 to notify the Clerk's office of a change of address within thirty (30) days of such change. To notify the Attorney Registration Office, please complete a change of address form online. Once completed, it will automatically be sent to the Kansas CLE Commission, U.S. District Court, and the Attorney Registration Office.

Certificate of Good Standing
To request a Certificate of Good Standing, please e-mail your request to the Attorney Registration Office at Please provide your name, Supreme Court Registration Number and the address to which the certificate is to be mailed. Certificates are not provided electronically. There is no charge and the certificate will be mailed within two business days.

Disciplinary History Statement
To request a statement of disciplinary history, please contact the Disciplinary Administrator's Office via e-mail at attydisc@ NBA Betting at Sports Interaction Sportsbook or call 785-435-8200.

Annual Registration
Annual Registration fees are due by July 1 of each year, for the period July 1 through June 30. The Supreme Court has authorized a $100 late fee for delinquent registration. Any registration fee received after July 31 must be accompanied by the $100 late payment fee.